cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring - messages are not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two integrations. one is (Sync) SOAP -> RFC which is running well and i can see the successful messages in message monitoring (Adapter Engine).

Another integration is (Sync) SOAP -> XI. I have tested it via SOAPUI. it is working as expected. But there is not any message in RWB message monitoring (Adapter engine, Integration Engine, Integration Server ). I have checked all of them but not found any trace about it.

The external systems programmers are trying to consume the SOAP web service (2. integration) in a loop. They told us that the WS method was called successfully at the first time but in further loop steps it is not running and giving request timed out. There is not log entry also in default trace also about.

What could be the issue? Why the messages are not exist in message monitoring?

Kind regards,

Altuğ Bayram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Altuğ,

Assuming that you are using the latest version, I would suggest you check the following link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/EN/48/cbb487cea80783e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/EN/48/cbb487cea80783e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm]

The parameter that you need is messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody = false

Best Regards,

Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi İbrahim,

Thanks for the help. Yes the system is latest one (PI 7.1 EHP1).

I have check the DEV system again and found that "messaging.syncMessageRemover.checkInterval" was chnaged as 6000. I have chnaged it in QA also and it is working as same as with Dev.

Kind regards,

Altuğ Bayram

Edited by: Altuğ Bayram on Oct 21, 2010 11:03 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since this is Synchronous scenario therefore check in SXMB_ADM in XI under Integration Engine Configuration --> Specific Configuration, if the "LOGGING_SYNC" parameter is set to 1 (Default is 0).

This will enable synchronous messages to be displayed in sxmb_moni but after enabling this parameter all Synchronous message will start persisting in XI Data base which will cause to grow the database rapidly and also it consumes lots of memory at runtime as well. SAP doesn't recommend to enable this parameter permanently.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Did you check the Communication Channel Monitoring for the SOAP Sender adapter? Are there any errors?

Regards

Mark