cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing quotes in receiver file FCC.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in a scenario where I am doing FCC on receiver file adapter and generating a text file.

Now,I have given comma as the field end seperator.But some fields exists that have comma in their values....Now my FCC isnot working properly....

If I send those fileds in quotes,and want to send them to recever system without quotes,what should I do??

Is there any option as enclosureSignEsc,in receiver file adapter FCC too as in sender file FCC????

Regards,

Sriparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

hai experts

iam doing a file to file scenario in which my file is tab separated and fields whose datatype is string is in quotes i want my reciever file to be' | ' separated and quotes to be removed can anybody help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using 'enclosureSign' in the receiver FCC, I think it should work.

Please post your result here.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem got solved as we are now generating a .csv file and when the .csv gets " " in any field,it takes it as a default delimiter and in final CSV format,we get the field only without quotes.

Thanks & Regards,

Sriparna

Edited by: sriparna1 on Oct 19, 2010 2:58 PM

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Now,I have given comma as the field end seperator.But some fields exists that have comma in their values....Now my FCC isnot working properly....

> If I send those fileds in quotes,and want to send them to recever system without quotes,what should I do??

Ask your customer or project lead.

You cannot have a comma as field seperator, when you have also commas in the field values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can remove the quotes in your message mapping itslef and send the payload to communication channel in the proper way.

I afraid the option enclosuresignEscape is not available for FCC in the receiver adapter.

regards,

francis