Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Inprocess inspection

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can anyone explain me about in-process inspection and how to carry out.

i have attached quality plan to master recipe. once i create the order, inspection lot is created and it is coming to QA32.

when i make the Results recording for that lot, it should disappear from their r what..? Again when i do GRN , the lot must come to QA32. ..which is the right method..how to carry out the process.

And at the time attaching the Quality plan to master recipe and saving it, i am getting error massage..control key in the indicator is missing.

Thank u in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u everyone for your valuable replies.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Please check these links[activities to be carried out to define the Quality inspection in the process?|http://www.sap-img.com/quality/activities-to-be-carried-out-in-quality-inspection.htm]

[inprocess inspection|]

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

In-process Inspection (03 Inspection type)

1. Assign Inspection type 3 in QM view of material master

2. Assign MIC's in Routing/ Master Receipe (CA02/CA01, C202/C201). Inspection plan not required

3. RR can be carried out in QA32 or QE51N.

4. Stock posting not possible.

5. Inspection lot will be created once Production or process order is created / Released

6. No GR concept in In-process for lot creation

7. Assign control key PP01/PI01/QM04 in operation view of Task list & activate Insp charc Req in control key of PP01/PI01 if used

Edited by: Lokesh K on Oct 19, 2010 3:50 PM

Edited by: Lokesh K on Oct 19, 2010 3:53 PM

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear lokesh. thnx for ur reply.

i need one more clarification, after results recording in qa32 for in-process inspection, the lot is not getting disappear.

only the System status is getting changed.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Inspection type 03 is for inprocess check. while UD you can not post material. while result recording you can confirmed yield with goods receipt for inspection point.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

After RR Inspection wont get disappear. The lot status will get changed to INSP RREC. Only after taking UD lot line item will get disappear. Morrover Inspection lot has direct relation with Production order. So, only after Prodiction order completion or order staus with CNF TECO, Inspction lot has to be taken for UD. This is a general practice.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear in in process inspection after all operations have been carried out in production or process order you can do UD then lot will be disappeared.

Check this example

material "A" has 5 operations in the routing. First three operation are done in a shop and inspected. If found ok, then the material is moved to the next shop for fourth operation. checking is carried out before proceeding to the next step.

1. In in-process inspection, stock posting to the quality stock is not possible, since the material is still with the production department with a production order and also it is not confirmed.

2. If you want the material to be posted to inspection stock, then semi finished material has to be produced after step 3, and the routing should have only three steps. So, final confirmation from production order can be made and stock posting to inspection stock is possible.

3. If your motive is, compulsory checking after step 3, then the operation 3 in routing should have milestone confirmation control key and we can change system settings to avoid confirmation of each operation without results recording.

Cheers

KK