cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHD Programme with Scholarship need

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on SAP BI, IM a MBA graduate. Looking for a PHD or any research programme in SAP. can you please help me which Universities offering this type of Courses. Im from india iam open to any where in Globe. Provide me the information of Universities with stiphend

Edited by: Harshabw on Oct 19, 2010 10:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nassersap
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am looking PHD in SAP FICO , can anyone help how i can register , thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should decide for yourself if you are interested in an Information Technology PhD or a Business PhD. In the IT area, you might be interested in Enterprise Systems, Analytical Systems, IT Integration, Systems Management Tools, etc. In Business, it could be Accounting Information Systems, Operations Management, etc.

You have to decide what your own interest is before you can apply for a PhD. Then, there is no PhD in SAP. Your PhD will be in some technical or scientific area related to SAP technology or content. This is your critical choice. Don't underestimate this, because to get a PhD, you have to be very motivated. The topic should greatly interest you.

Then, once you have a topic area, you need to investigate which universities and professors are also interested in this area. It is not the same as applying for a master of a specific type. You have to find a professor to supervise your thesis who has experience and interest in your subject.

We have 1000 institutions. Many of them offer doctoral degrees. You can use this list to help you focus on a certain number of universities of interest to you by location, reputation, cost, etc. Then you will need to investigate each institution, one-by-one, to see if they have a doctoral program (IT or Business) and professor in your area of interest.

Best Wishes

Bob LoBue, Dr. oec.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Former Member,

you talked about a list of institutes/universities for PhD programms. Can you tell me where I can find this list?

Best

Sven

former_member252683
Discoverer