cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC ERROR SYSTEM FAILURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I m working with an application which uses TRIP and EXPENCE functionalities.

but when i run this application into iPhone environment i m getting error i.e

exception = "com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.BaseProxyException: Screen output without connection to user

error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE";

"status_code" = 500;

"status_msg" = "Exception :Screen output without connection to user., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE"

Please help me out

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had problem in Travel and Expense module after patching. When we click on link Create Claim in portal it results in error "screen output without connection to user error key rfc_error_system_failure".

I ran the FM "Ptra_Web_General_Data_Get" in R/3 it prompt for popup, I selected appropriate option. I think when we run first time itopen popup and that can't be pass from R/3 to portal that's why it was giving error.

Try this if it can help you.

regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishu,

It can even be problem with Connection timed out set in ECC or ARFC Models in WD Console.

Check the default timeout for an RFC execution. Contact Basis to check these parameters.

Try providing more time.

Even check ST22 in ECC to know the error for RFC Failure.

Thanks,

Hanif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly test the function module in R/3 itself. Please have a look at the following threads,

Regards,

Saravanan K

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to add user PI_JCO_RFC to your transport request. for details steps check SAP NOTE 1272265 Screen output without connection to user