cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD conf for JDBC and webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am coonecting to source and target via webservice or JDBC.Do we need any configuration in SLD for systems.Driver and webservice has all details to connect to source and target system.Please confirm me if I am wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have complete details of the your dB system and want to create a business system for configuration, you can create a business system with acorresponding tech system in SLD. Refer sdn for blogs on the same.

Otherwise you can just create a business service in ID (No SLD config required) and create a channel under the service for establishing the connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we can wrk without SLD then why we need Business system configuration.Wht is pros and cons?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have complete tech details of the system, you can create a Business System for the same and import it into your ID.

In short, a Business System represents a physical system.

When you don't have complete info for the system, you can create a business service in your ID.It represnts an abstract service that makes connection to the source/target system.

The choice depends on our own.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont required DB /WEB service systems to be mainatianed as TS / BS in SLD,if you want to create as Third part system you can, but it will not make any big differece.

best idea is creating as Busisness Service/Bussiness Component .

Regards,

Raj