cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split for Multiple Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SapGurs,

Before posting this query I have serached various threads in this forum , since I couldnt find enough information to solve my issue I am positng a new thread.

For our client business they do invoice consolidation for multiple orders. The billing is order relevant as the items are service items.

The copy control set up is as below

ZOR --- ZF2

Header copying requirements -- 001

Item level:

Data transfer routines: 611. The code in this routine is just to pass a value for fields invoice date and service rendered date. No additional code exist to split the invoice

Now the problem is some invoices are being split, the split analysys pointing towards filed "Sales district.(BZIRK)".

My client says that sales district was never a criteria for invoice combination/ split.

They say fields sold to, payer,payement terms and sales office are the criteria for invoice combination.

Can some one help by clarifying whether any relation between sales office and sales district ?

Since i am new to this project i am not sure from where to start on fixing this issue.

1.Could any one tell me the standard requiremnet 001 checks which fields for invoice combination?

The user speicific logic for invoice combinatin exist at user exit level? if yes can any one name the possible user exits to check.

2.The other query I have is whether sap standard logic checks for any field values to be similar other than the custom logic made by the clinet?

Any help in this regard is hightly appriciated..

Thanks in advance,

Srinivas.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Check SAP Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document, it is so useful.

Check the value of field VBRK-ZUKRI. If you have part of the string BZIRK, so check the next point.

In VOFM, in data transfer / billing documents, check if you have customer subroutines that you use in copy rules to invoice (tcodes VTFA/VTFL). Check in these VOFM if the definition of structure ZUK you use the field BZIRK.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Edurado,

Thank you so much for the reply. In the data transfer routines in copy controls there is no code exist to make the invoice split using the ZUK variable and assigning different values to vbrk-zukri. There is no code exist at copy control level.