cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Custom Theme 7.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellp experts!

We are migrating our standalone WebDynpro applications from AS Java 6.40 to CE 7.20. Previously we used a custom theme using the sap-cssurl parameter in the application url.

Using the Theme Editor we recreated the theme, put it under tcwddispwda/root/global/SSR/themes/our_custom_theme and linked it in the application url via sap-cssurl.

Unfortunately we get the following error:

com.sap.tc.styles.StyleSheetLinkException: StyleSheetLink "http://host.company.com:50000/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda/global/SSR/themes/our_custom_theme/ls/ls_ie6.css" is not valid. StartIndex: 14, EndIndex: 116 
    at com.sap.tc.styles.StyleSheetLinkProvider.extractThemeIdFromStyleSheetLink(StyleSheetLinkProvider.java:497)
    at com.sap.tc.styles.StyleSheetLinkProvider.getThemeId(StyleSheetLinkProvider.java:433)
    at com.sap.tc.styles.StyleSheetLinkProvider.getThemeId(StyleSheetLinkProvider.java:425)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.laf.LookAndFeelService.extractThemeIdFromStyleSheetLink(LookAndFeelService.java:361)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.laf.LookAndFeelService.getCurrentThemeName(LookAndFeelService.java:106)
    ... 59 more

The same error appears if I set the WebDynpro default theme to our custom theme (sap.theme.default). The error also appears if I specify one of the standard sap themes via sap-cssurl.

The url is valid, if I enter it in a browser the css file is loaded.

The stylesheet version for our custom theme is the same as specified in version.properties of dispwda.

From the above error message I cannot see, if the link cannot be found or if the css file is invalid...

Thank you for any hint!

Regards

Hans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're encoutering the same issue. Have you solved your problem since this post ?

Thank you in advance.

Matthieu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

The same error is coming in our application too when we use the paramter sap-cssurl.

Were you able to sove it?

\Regards

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Can you place the you theme folder under /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/custom/yourthemename.

Use url parameter "wdthemeroot=yourthemename" instead of sap-cssurl.

Try to access the application like below url

http:<host>:<port>/sap/bc/wedynpro/sap/<applicationname>?wdthemeroot=yourthemename.

Reards,

Venkat