cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA07- Tick marke for "block Batch" field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we run QA07, the tick mark for "block batch" field comes automatically. Can we reverse that? I dont want the tick mark. If needed, user will put that. And I dont want to go for QA05 either.

Any help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Just deactivate the block batch field tab and save ur setting as a variants. In variant attributes screen make ur relevant setting as per ur req. Now save & maintain ur variant has a default for QA07.

From tool bar goto>Variant>save as variant>make req setting>save

Edited by: Lokesh K on Oct 19, 2010 12:13 PM

Edited by: Lokesh K on Oct 19, 2010 12:27 PM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As explained above create the variant but save the vairnat as SAP_TCODE_QA07.

This than should be the default for all users in the system.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you all.

Please let me know how to make the variant default for all users? Can I do it w/o using SHD0?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

1. Create Variant group with T-code SHDO

2. Create Trasaction variant with screen variant

3. Assign users

Check this useful link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/46/8ad21834a801dce10000000a1553f7/content.htm]

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By saving the variant with the variant name of SAP_TCODE_QA07.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Any option other than SHD0?

Hi Fire,

Even after saving, default one is taking the earlier one (With tick in block as standard)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I just tested it in a system and also could not use the SAP_TCODE_QA07 to work as my system default. SAP uses this convention for many other transactions. I should have actually tested this.

This transaction really should be secured to be used by only a few people and maybe none. Many of my clients only allow QA07 to be run in a batch job with a variant and it has to be set up by the IT folks. You can get very bad results if the wrong parameters are used in the program.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I think this is the best option where u can define ur screen settings centrally for all the users. Else, wait for other experts to reply ur concerns.