cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check at order and delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

At the order level, the system prompts the message according to the settings in "automatic credit control" but then I have assigned the credit groups to the delivery types also [because of the requirement]. The system does not check the credit for the customer at the delivery and PGI level [After the sales order doc is released in vkm3]. Can you please help me out. I need the system to check for credit at both order and pgi levels.

All the necessary config is done but still suggestions are really appreciated.

Pre-Thanks

Denish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In such scenario, you can use the delivery user exit to force the system to do the credit check before PGI. Here is a link which is for the exact same problem. You can go thro' the link to learn more. It does not give you the user exit, but it gives you all the config details.

Try if you can get something in user exit program MV50AFZ1 which you can call for a credit check.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Settled with the check at only PGI level and not at order level.

Thanks for all your valuable minutes.

Denish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Tried all possible ways in vain. Can you all please suggest me possible user exits to acheive this requirement.

waiting for your replies..

Thanks

Denish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denish,

Why can't u try in the sales document type,in general control data Credit check select which ever condition u want a,b or c.

Hope this may help u.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Everybody,

Thank you very much for sharing your knowlegde and all your time. But the situation is like, stil the poblem is unresolved. The SAP NOTE regarding the "date of release" however was very useful, need to check that out. The config as far as I know are maintaned properly. Need to find an alternative here.

Thanks very much

Denish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denish,

Firstly, you should your check credit limit as D=automatic credit check control and for your credit group by assigning them to your sales doc. type and for your delivery doc. type from SD > basic functions > Credit Management/Risk Management > credit management > assign sales doc. and delivery doc. And maintain your automatic credit control config. from OVA8.

Additionaly, from fd32, you should create credit management data for your specific credit control area and customer.

I think these configurations will work on this issue.

Regards,

Sinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denish,

Refere to the SAP Note 425483 - Consulting note collection: Credit checks.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denish,

I think note 52637 is applicable for your requirments. please check.

-

>

Summary

Symptom

If released sales orders are copied to a delivery on the same day, no further credit check is started.

However, this is required because the checks in the sales order are different from those in the delivery.

Other terms

LVKMPU08

Reason and Prerequisites

This function is not provided in the standard SAP system.

Solution

Implement the modification as described in the attachment.

Caution: You now have to set the number of days in credit Customizing "Automatic Credit Control" (transaction OVA8) to prevent documents from being checked.

It is important that you read Note 170183 also.

Header Data

Release Status: Released for Customer

Released on: 27.05.2010 11:40:05

Master Language: German

Priority: Recommendations/additional info

Category: Workaround for missing functionality

Primary Component: SD-BF-CM Credit Management

-

>

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to go to tcode: OVA8 to do the credit check for both sales order and delivery order.

You can try to search on this forum also as this question has been asked by many people before.

Or you can refer to my print screen below for the steps.

http://rukawaw-tb.blogspot.com/2010/08/credit-control-at-sales-order.html

Thanks.