cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode DSWP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I have my ID created in solution Manager system,I have updated my S user ID information in Tcode AISUSER later when I try to execute tcode DSWP a window popup's with userID and password "SAP Web Application server" when I enter SIDadm username and password it din't worked,I even tried giving my SAP login ID but it din't worked.Iam not sure of why it is prompting for user ID and password

I tried executing the same Tcode DSWP with another user ID but it din't prompted for any user ID information,not sure where I need to update my user ID information to by pass this error

Any suggestions highly appreciated...

Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SSO is not configured in Solman server thats the reason it is asking for re-login,

But has you said that the other user ID logins with out any issue, please check with that user ID roles and profiles,

compair with your ID,

IF you have maintianed S-user ID in solman whcih client ?

try to login with the same user ID when you have an pop-up, in which you have login in to solman. not wit you (sidadm).

Regards

JUDE.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure how it fixed but I could not see any popup message for userID and password

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was facing the same error due to modified client for my SAP Solution Manager. So in case you have changed your client, you shoud check "External Aliases" in SICF. /sap/bc/contentserver had client XXX, then if you change your productive client this setting still remains there, so you have to change to the new YYY client.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

You need to refer to this SAP note 1121248 and 1345074 to fix the above issue.

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Has i can see that the error is closly related to your SSO configuration of HTTPS.

Can you tell me whether you pop up says SSO logon not possible,no logon ticket due to incorrect configuration.

If yes

Either the redirect to HTTPS was suppressed manually by setting the No switch to HTTPS parameter on the configuration screen of the ICF node, or the serveru2019s SSL configuration is incorrect. In the ICM Monitor u2013 Service display, check the status of the HTTPS protocol and.

See also Note 51006 u201CSetting Up SSL On the Web Application Serveru201D.

Set the following profile parameters on the SAP Web Application Server:

Profile Parameters Used for Logon Tickets

Parameter

Value

Comment

login/accept_sso2_ticket

Allows the server to accept an existing logon ticket.

login/create_sso2_ticket

login/ticket_expiration_time

Desired value

Default = 60 hours

For more information, see the documentation provided for the profile parameters in transaction RZ11.

Regards

JUDE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Below is the error what I get,

Logon failed

What has happened?
Call of URL http://na00solman01.systems.corbis.net:8000/sap/bc/solman/defaultUser/graphic/solmangraphic.htm terminated due to error in logon data.

Note

Logon performed in system PSM. 
Logon performed for client 120, user systems\v-ud, and language EN. 

What can I do?
Check that you have entered the client, user, and password correctly. 
If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator. 

Error Code: ICF-LE-http-c:120-l:E-T:1-C:3-U:5-P:5-L:3

HTTP 401 - Unauthorized
Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you try to log-in to the pop-up, after enterning the user ID and Password, what is the error message you get.

Regards

JUDE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But has you said that the other user ID logins with out any issue, please check with that user ID roles and profiles,
compair with your ID,

I have created my ID by copying the same user which I was able to execute successfully with out any errors

IF you have maintianed S-user ID in solman whcih client ?

120 client which we are using as a business client

try to login with the same user ID when you have an pop-up, in which you have login in to solman. not wit you (sidadm).

I tried giving the same SAP ID to login but still same problem

Regards

Uday