cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Sender Service using UDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We use a RFC lookup in one of our message mapping. We use a UDF to attain this. There is no problem in the RFC lookup.

There is specific lines code which generates the Sender service during runtime in this UDF.

Code:

String strSenderService = new String("");

strSenderService = XIVMService.executeMapping("XIDesignTime","http://xi-design-time","R3System","XIRunTime","http://xi-run-time");

trace.addInfo("strSenderService is "+strSenderService);

This specific lines of code is generating the Sender Service which is already deleted and activated in XI.

Note: If we hard code the Sender Service to the required Service name the scenario is working fine.

The same code is working in Quality system.

Hence there is some minor change needed in this lines of code, so could anyone help us on the same.

Regards

Suganya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the same code working in quality means then i dont think chnages required in existing code.

my suggestion is.. better to hard code bussiness service name, in quality / production if service name chaging then alter your code like check for which enviornment dev / qual/prod , retrive system id based on that pass your service name(hard code it).

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried CPA cache refresh but still we are facing the same issue.

@Raja: Thanks for the suggestion

But since the same code is used in Quality system we cannot change the code hence need to debug it.

Can anyone please help us on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you mentioned UDF works in Quality without any issues,I would suggest to compare the RFC code, configuration in DEV and Quality.Are you getting any error in dev?

Try full cache update, if not tried yet and also close your ESR and open again (seems funnny but instances are there when it worked that way :):) ..)

You can check the history of the mapping in quality and revert your mapping in Dev to the same timestamp,i assume you did a correct object tansport which was working in DEV