cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCI Mapping field/table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This is regarding an issue that I am facing with some materials in punchout catalog used with SRM5.0

For some particular items, I get an error "Incomplete items in catalog, only complete items were transferred" on transferring the data from catalog to shopping cart. I checked the slg1 log and found that the error message shows "00001 E BBPWS Unit of measure D97 is not an ISO code. Item will not be transferred D97".

For this item, the catalog shows the unit of measure as Pallets. In the CUNI transaction, the SRM system has D97 and PF having the same descirption 'Pallet'. In the 'Unit of measure' tab, the Pallet unit is maintained as 'PAL' with ISO code as 'PF'. But, I am unable to understand how the D97 UoM is picked by the SRM system while transferring data from the catalog.

Can someone tell me where to look for the mapping fields? I mean where is the data mapping between catalogs and SC saved?

I referred SAP note 395312 which says that "check the mapping of the catalog attributes on the OCI fields in the SAP CartEditor (Logon to the ECManager: Administration --> Configuration -> Shopping Cart)." Can someone guide me as to where to look for this link? What does ECManager logon mean? I am unable to find this link in the web login of SRM. Please help me to find a solution to this.

Thanks n Regards,

Ancy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Additional Info.

Field Mapping does not convert UOM values. It is just mapping from structure to structure.

UOM conversion is handled in the Function Module UNIT_OF_MEASURE_ISO_TO_SAP.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

You were right. We checked this function module unit_of_measure_iso_to_sap and it was returning a blank value for D97 UoM passed as there was no entry Unit of measure maintained with D97 as ISO code. D97 was maintained as an ISO code but was not attached to any UoM. I made a new entry for D97 in the config and now it is working fine.

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

Thanks n Regards,

Ancy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think catalog sends UOM D97 and not PAL. Please check the UOM in OCI return parameter by SLG1 log or httpWatch tool.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the inputs. I checked the slg1 log for catalog interface log and it helped us reach into the program saplbbp_ws_api.

My ABAP consultant tells me that this program is in-turn calling some function modules to read the data. But, he can only conclude that D97 is coming from function module BBP_WS_MAP_OCI_TO_SC and the comment on this call is 'Map from OCI or XML to the SC structure'.

But, then again I am back to my original question: How do I see the mapping rules from OCI?

Thanks n Regards,

Ancy

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can implement the BADI to record OCI parameters in SLG1 log. You can find the root cause.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/487917

Regards,

Masa