cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Storage location, Enough Stock, Unable to deliver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I checked materail stock (MB52)

There are

200 kgs in 1030 storage location and 0,5 kg in 1010 storage location.

I want to create customer order and when I enter quantity(as 200 kg) system checks 1010 storage location as a result

I can not create delivery.

Although I enter storage location as1030 at va01 screen; result is the same.

I can not create delivery....

Why does system behave like this ? How can I solve this problem

Thsnks regards...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check in t.code MD04, whether these quantities are allocated to any other sales orders/Deliveries. If these quantities are shown as stock, then there might other possiblities like the customer master might be set with deletion indicator or the customer might be on credit block.

Regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for everbody for responses...

Solution:

For this material another customer order and delivery created. But PGI was not done. And this stock was reserved for this customer stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T.code mmbe and enter the material then u will be able to see the stock in both the storage locations.Try to change the storage location manually and just check the schedule line date and try to create the delivery manually using VL01n t.code.Pls check whether the stock is in unrestricted or in quality check r in restricted to use.

Also check whether ur the storage locations ur using belong to the same plant and the r these plant assigned to the same shipping points.(optional).

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Oct 19, 2010 8:15 AM

Edited by: malladirb on Oct 19, 2010 8:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear:

this problem may caused by

1. delivery block (credit check).

2. stock taken by other reservation or other order with high priority.

3. ATP error....

So can you input more information to us?

thanks.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can not create delivery.... ?

What do you meant by "You cant create delivery"-

- Post the system message- from which Tcode you are performing this transaction would help us to provide any input?

- if the system message is, at the time of PGI, that the sufficient stock is not available, check whether this stock is reserved to previous orders, if any.

- if you are unable to create delivery from create delivery screen, there could be some other reason.It is not because of stock or storage location ?

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Addition to above please check sales order has line item delivery block or sales order is blocked for credit check.