SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization Object (pfcg transaction) versus Funds center group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how i can by u201Cauthorization objectu201D in PFCG transaction to allow that some user can access the funds center group (created in FM_SETS_FICTR1 transaction). Is there u201Cauthorization objectu201D to funds center group ?

On the other hand, I need that one user access just all Funds Centers of the especific funds center group using u201Cauthorization objectu201D.

Kind regards in advance.

Claudio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

For example:

You create FC group South, which include FC like A*. So you can maintain in all these FC auth group A. And check via it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

For example:

You create FC group South, which include FC like A*. So you can maintain in all these FC auth group A. And check via it.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Your ideia is good, but unfortunaly my Funds center doesn´t have its code starting with the same character. Ex..._BQ000020 is a Funds center group_ of Funds center ET000030, BF000043 and CJ000031.

thanks a lot

Claudio

0 Kudos

Hi, if Fund centers from FC groups doesn't across (i mean that one FC can include just to one FC group), then you can upload FC from groups and maintain Auth group via LSMW.

Ex. maintain for all FC from FC group BQ000020 auth. group=BQ02 etc

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Great, i´ll change authorization group´s codes in according to your idea and update the rules in PFCG transaction.

thanks a lot

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to try object F_FICA_FCG (Funds Management: Funds Center Groups)

0 Kudos

Hi Will,

I had already put object F_FICA_FCG, but unfortunatly the system only open the fields: FM_AUTHACT and FM_FIKRS for this object.

thanks a lot

Claudio