cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart & attribute for currency is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Evening,

When creating a 'Staff Order' shopping cart (purchasing assistant > Do you want to request external staff > Order, the shopping cart gets stuck in the transfer process. In BBP_PD the error message is "Shopping Cart & attribute for currency is missing". The currency attribute is maintained and inherited downstream correctly, the vendor master currency is there too and conditions in R/3 for the service master use the same currency.

I've searched OSS using Message ID BBP_PU 367 and the text with no joy. I was wondering whether or not anyone has experienced this before and could pass on their wisdom.

BR

Brett

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just by way of update, this is actually happening to all shopping carts so unfortunately its stopping our testing. If anyone has any ideas I'd be forever indebted.

BR

Brett

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brett,

As it happens to all SC, can you check that the currency code is maintained for all your active SC workflows;

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Thanks for your reply. It was a very plausible suggestion. As such I've rewarded you with helpful answer points. Unfortunately it hasn't fixed the issue so I've raised an OSS note.

Thanks again Yann and BR

Brett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning

For anyone who mya be interested, this error message had nothing whatsoever to do with currency attributes.

The reason why shopping carts were getting held up in transfer was that the custom BADI we had implemented to "fix" the vendor, i.e. ensure the vendor goes across to R/3 as fixed vendor as opposed to preferred vendor, had been de-activated. We used a 'Z' version of the standard BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and added code to fix the vendor.

Hope this is useful.

BR

Brett

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too faced the same issue and reply helped me a lot. One last questions I have unmarked the deletion status of the vendor. I have tried to retransfer the shoppiing cart but still the error persists. Your help in this regard will be highly helpful.

Munavar