cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO Form - LT31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am printing TO form through transaction LT31. I am right now using the standard print program RLVSDR40 and custom sapscript form. Its working fine. Now i need to convert the SAPScript to Smartform. when i am trying to convert the SAPScript to Smartform , i am getting the error like 'Field LTAK-TANUM is unknown' and similar kind of errors , so it is not getting activated.

Did anyone has done this before , please let me know and help me with steps of how can i call the smartform in the print program RLVSDR40? I changed the config in OMLV transaction.

Thanks,

Pavan .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When ever you are converting from spascript to samrtform make sure you pass all the data in the form interface as import/tables parameters with same name as were in sapscript. You have not declared this table as a work are neither in your smartform interface parametres neither in global declaration.

Please change that.

Nabheet

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, that's because the data handling in SAPScripts and Smartforms is completely different. Did you assign all of the global structures required for the form processing to the form interface? How are you getting the data into the Smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just went to T-code SMARTFORMS , gave the Z-name and under utilities , choose the sapscript name to be converted , i thought like it would import all the global variables to be made available to the smartform, but didn't. so how would we declare them?

Thanks,

Pavan.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See it depends on your requirement. Check what all inetrnal tables are in smartform. What are all variables in smartforms.

First of all check how you will you pass the data to smartform and the proceed with whether you want it as interface parameter or global internal tables.

I know its little tedious job.

Hope it helps.

Nabheet