cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Save condition records for different sales org's if one is entered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a global pricing condition records requirement. My customer wants to enter global pricing condition record in one currency for a sales organization and automatically a logic should be built to save the same record in another 14 sales organizations (each sales org is in different country with different currency). i.e., once a user enters a price (PR00 & VA00) for a material in VK11, automatically system should calculate pricing for the same material based on some customized logic and should save condition records for another 14 sales organizations in VK11. Is this custom development possible with any user exit or etc?

Thanks in advance,

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do ask abaper to code a abap program in order to cater for your requirement.

You need to find a BAPI or make a BDC program in order to cater for your requirement.

Thanks.

s_see
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I will ask my abaper to write a BDC or to find a BAPI for writing the code. Let me know in case you know any BAPI or User exit to get this requirement done.

Thanks,

Surya.

Edited by: surya seemakurty on Oct 19, 2010 5:46 AM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please create eithre BDC or LSMW for your requriment because you have 14 sales orgns world wide.

this is the best way.

regards

balajia

s_see
Explorer
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

better u develop a condition record not having Sales Organization

but can you please Confirm,

1. for all countries you have same COMPANY CODE?

2. All sales org are assgined to same company code?

3. Material no is same for all Sales org and company codes?

s_see
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

All sales org's are assisgned to different company codes but material# is same in all the company codes.

I have to use the sales org and material combination of the assess sequence, reason being I have to save atleast 14 condition records (different prices with different curriences) for the same material on one save.

Thanks for the reply.

Surya.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
system should calculate pricing for the same material based on some customized logic

If you are able to bring this customized logic to your pricing condition, then your requirement can be met.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

can u try to create a new condition table+ access sequence which doesnt use Sales organization?

Thanks and best regards

L