cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create PPM plant for SNP usage from PP/DS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can't create SNP plan from PP/DS in PPM via SAPAPO/SCC03 and further Goto, SNP PPM generation.

The error message is "order has no activities" Check your master data (PPM or iPPE). Message number /SAPAPO/OM082.

Need help.

Regards, Andrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PPM is restored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. During the PPM conversion we use the Bucket size (period length) to specify which PPDS Plan activities are to become SNP

Plan activities during SNP Plan generation.

2. To do this a temporary PPDS order is created over a certain lot size by forwarding scheduling from the start date of the

generation period specified.

3. All the activities from the order that fall within a bucket then become one production activity in the generated SNP Plan.

Request you to change the bucket size and then do the PPM generation.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Where do you mean to change bucket size?

In resource header in bucket definition there is an option chosen No PP/DS available.

Thanks and Regards,

Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Tcode /SAPAPO/OO_PPM_CONV.Enter Product an location and execute.

2. Create SNP name.

3.Select the line item, click on mass date change,enter today's date ,flag the PPM for conversion and save.

4.Select Goto----> Genrerate.Inthe initial screen enter the start date of the generation period,Bucket size, typical order size and Maximum no of modes and priority.

5.Alternatively you can do this step 4 in tcode /SAPAPO/OO_PPM_CONV_310 after flagging the PPM directly in this tcode.

6. Genrerate the SNP PPM.

Note : Execute /SAPAPO/SCC03 and enter Loc Product and Usage P and execute and enter . You will have the PPDS PPM screen.

If you want to have SNPPPM enter Usage as S.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've deleted PPM with idea behind to do a new CIF. But after new CIF was done no new PPM is generated.

I'm closing this thread and will open new one to figure out why new PPM is not created.

Thanks for help!

Best Regards,

Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please carry out PP/DS PPM plan check and check if there is any inconsistency and if there is remove it and then

try to create SNP PPM.

Please also check the Note 1413521 if this is relavant to your support pack.If it is, implement it alslo.

Rgs- Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for help.

I don't know for sure how to check PP/DS PPM. Can you advise please?

I've gone throught OSS and not sure if its relevant (does not give clear understanding).

Regards, Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a consistency check icon once you enter the PPM and here you need to check if the PP/DS PPM is consistent or not.

Please check first if the PP/DS PPM is consistenct and there is no error regarding activity or relationships etc.. If you are are

getting any such error then you need to correct that. So, the proposed Note is in this case. You need to implement the note and retransfer the PPM and then check the consistency of the PPM.If it is ok then try to create SNP plan.

Please also try to create order with the PP/DS PPM and check if the operation/activities are OK.If not ,follow the steps above mentioned.,

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

I've checked the PPM for PP/DS and the error is "Activity network is not complete".

I've checked acitivity relationship and there are 3 activities out of 4 operations.

There is no activity for the last operation CIFed.

What should be changed and checked?

Best Regards, Andrey

Edited by: Andrey Kruglov on Oct 20, 2010 2:48 PM

Edited by: Andrey Kruglov on Oct 20, 2010 2:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the Master recepie in ECC whether relationship bet phases is maintained correctly or not.

Maintain it and execute CFP3- Send changes to PPM.Then do the consistency check and convert the PPDS PPM to SNP PPM.

In the conversion steps i had mentioned earlier check for the Bucket size .

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

I have checked routings (we're not using master rcps) and i can't see any difference between operations for which acitivity relationship were trasfered to APO correctly and ops for which were not transfered.

Where exactly the relationship is setup between ops (phases) in R3?

Regards, Andrey

Edited by: Andrey Kruglov on Oct 20, 2010 4:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've found several relevant OSS notes (579632, 546249, 367658) in which there is a reference to reference operations sets usage.

My routing was created with ref.op.sets.

I deleted it and re-created new routing without ref.op.set. Activity relationships were transfered correctly and i managed to create PPM for SNP without problems.

I will keep this thread opened if you'd like to share your view on if ref.op. sets can really cause problems with CIF of PPM or may be when i re-created a routing i could do something else except ref. op. set.

Thanks and Regards,

Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

That is why I suggested to implemente the note 1413521 coz I was suspecting this error.Please check if it is implemented in your system and then try to retransfer the PP/DS PPM ,it should be ok after the implementation and then SNP PPM creation would be successful.

Rgs - Vikas