cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo upload resolution problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am uploading a new logo through transaction - SE78 , but resolution is changing from 300 to 100.

client has sent jpg format with 300 resolution and converted to BMP and thgen load ed to sap but resolution became 100. Can any bopdy suggest to over come this prblem. Thanks in Very advance.

-SAKR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Edit your Image with Paint... Save with file type (256 Colour Bitmap (*.bmp, .dip)). or save ur image to TIFF (.tif, *.tiff) format, then upload in SE78. then chk again.

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, you must be aware that when saving .tiff from MSPaint, it will not work in SE78. This is because Microsoft does not use the "standard" conversion into a .tiff.

Better safe with a bmp file.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you increase the size of the logo? If you increase the size, the resolution decreases.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello My logo is color logo if i increase/decrease the back gound gets changes(becomes black on paper).

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best solution is to get logo of desired size and just make it 256k color and upload it. No resolution problem nothing will occur.

Thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please elaborate "just make it 256k color"?. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A lot of experts said that SAP will convert your image into resolution 256k colours when upload in SE78. So, please use MS Paint tool (if you use Microsoft windows) or other tools to convert your images before upload.

Thanks,