cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate viewing and printing query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I can't view Quality Certificate for any FG after maintaining all the options and running the cycle. I am getting following error when I press View and Print Quality certificate for particular material.

*The data for batch 000000005000000004 LK61 1000000019 could not be printed*

Message no. QC138

Diagnosis

No data is printed for batch number 1000000019 material 000000005000000004 , plant LK61.

This can be caused by the following:

Not all data was found for a characteristic in the certificate profile that is marked as obligatory.

No requested data was found for any characteristic in the certificate profile.

System Response

The creation of the certificate profile is canceled.

If the certificate is for a delivery item, the status of the message is set to Incorrectly processed.

Could anyone help me out

Thanks n Regards,

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all make sure that

1.All the MIC's which you have maintained in the Batch are with class char.

&

2.Make sure that same MIC's you use in the certificate profile.

Make sure that all MIC are released.

I hope this will remove the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I am using MIC with Inspection plan so there is no class characteristics for MIC. MIC which I am maintaining are already released and used in the material I am using but still havn't got the certificate.

Could you please tell me the procedure.

Thanks

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

But from error which you have shown ,it seems that you are using Batch managed material.

If so what is the data origin in the Certificate profile you are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Result origin 01 Inspection Result and maintaining MIC. Insp. Specs Origin: 01

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Than you need to go back to square one and recheck the set up for this material and the profile it is using. As Sujit has pointed out the system is looking for batch data, not an inspection lot.

It could possibly be that a MIC is missing and the result strategy is telling it to look for the batch data if a MIC value is missing.

So recheck all your MIC's against the profile, check the inspection lot you think it is using. Make sure all the MIC numbers and version numbers match up.

Bottom line is your master data is still incorrect.

Also, it is kind of unusal to use an 01 inspection lot for FG certificates. I guess if you toll your products and receive them in and than resell as is, this would be Ok.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is you product batch mgt ?

As system shows following error.

*The data for batch 000000005000000004 LK61 1000000019 could not be printed*

Message no. QC138

Diagnosis

No data is printed for batch number 1000000019 material 000000005000000004 , plant LK61.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

Sorry for the late reply. Batch management is active in our case.

still not got the solution for the error. I have check all MIC and inspection lots created for FG.

Can anyone tell me correct setting for quality certificate?

Thanks in advance

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think populating the data in the Batch from the result recording,can be one of the solution.

Then you can use the origin of result as a Batch in the certificate profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit,

I will try the scenario and let you know.........

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You indicate you have set up your profile to get results from the inspection lot yet the error messages you are getting indicate the profile is still looking for the data from the batch.

To make sure you are working with the correct profile, block the profile you are working with. Then try to create the COA again. If you get the error that no COA was found, you probably have the correct profile. If you get the same error, than the system is probably using a different profile than you think it is.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you guys,

I can create new certificate profile..........I can able to get the print out with all characteristics on it...........Is there any setting where I can make Auto setting to print certificate whenever delivery happens

Thanks

Max

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mayur

In the delivery you have the option going to QC20 directly. In the menu Button Subsequent functions choose Output from deliveries

Automising along with delivery, you have to explore the output types and ABAP

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh,

I ll check it output settings and ABAP

Max

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no ABAP need to automatically print out COA's with the delivery. SAP uses the same functionality as the output process as you have with pick lists, BOL's etc...

Usually for COA's they get printed at time of picking or at PGI.

I belive the value in the communiction method for the output has to be a 4. But I didn't specifically check that in the system.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you have a problem with error QC138, you can try to do this:

1. go to Results Recording->Define Filter for Inspection Characteristics->find tcode QC00

2. check just "skip" and "close character."

3. run qc21 with your inspection lot