cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in F-90 cost center and PCA field coming gray----??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While i am posting asset with F-90 the cost center and PCA field s are coming in Gray so i unable to give any data in that field.

i have been checked all FSG areas as well screen layout rules and every were its showing optional field . and even though if i make its required field also its not appearing in F-90.

what actually the problem is, and were i need to changes settings???

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

praveen_jagadeesan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are doing a transaction for Asset Acquisition right , what is the need to provide the Cost Center of Profit Center for procurement of Asset?

Even you require to use a Cost Center or Profit Center the system wont allow you because, the GL which you will use in F-90 is not a Cost Element, all are balance sheet items.

Asset A/c Dr ( Balance Sheet account)

To Vendor A/c Cr ( Balance Sheet account)

thanks and regards

Praveen.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

Thank for mail,

But i am working on ECC and activated document splitting, then i want to post that asset to a particular PCA ( PCA is Mandatory Field for document splitte) area and even i want to give Tax for that vendor after that how can i see the document splitting?? hence i want 2 give 2 different Cost center/PCA and then want to splitte the document.

But system not allowing me to give cost center/PCA.

Regards,

praveen_jagadeesan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As stated by Christian , When we post Asset Entries, the Profit Center for Asset related GL Account gets populate the Profit Center relating to Cost Center assigned in Asset Master.

Kindly check the asset master, whether you had provided a Cost center , if so check the cost center whether it has assigned to with a Profit Center.

thanks and regards

Praveen.J

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the Asset recon accounts are created as cost elements of category "90".

If no then please do so and the system will automatiocally derive cost center from the asset master record.

Thanks,

Nitish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish,

Tx 4 mail

My asset recon a/c already having as 90 even though the problem is coming

regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Problem solved with T.code " acset" n working fine now

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no need to enter cost center / profit center. Cost center (and profit center) are taken from asset master data (where cost center is assigned and profit center is derived from cost center master data).

best regards, Christian