cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of Per diems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a requirement from the client for per diem meals in Travel and expenses.

Per diem rates for meals will be applicable to 2 different set of employees. So I believe, this can be catered through employee grouping for travel management.

However, further to their requirement, the per diem rate should be time driven e.g.

EE Grp A should be paid 5.50 pounds as breakfast before 7:00 am

EE Grp B should be paid as 7 pounds as breakfast before 7:00 am.

The above rates apply during a particular days in a year e.g. festival days.

For the rest of the days , different rates apply.

Kindly advise, how this can be configured in the SAP standard Travel and expenses functionality?

Thanks.

Moved the thread from HCM to Travel Management

Edited by: Moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create 4 wage types, 2 of them you will configure their permissibility for EE grouping A, and the other 2 wage types for grouping B.

each couple wage types will be as one of them will named for example "public holiday per diem" and the other one "general per diem" and specify for each one its fixed rate in its characteristics.

Regards;

Ahmed Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Many Thanks for the reply.

I believe the two different type of employees can be handles via EE grp for Travel Management.

However, for the meals rates (Breakfast and eve), there are certain conditions like:

Festival Time:

1. EE Grp A can claim for Meals - Breakfast before 07:00 am as 5.50 pounds.

2. EE Grp B can claim for Meals - Breakfast before 07:00 am as 7 pounds.

Normal Time:

1. EE Grp A can claim for Meals - Breakfast before 07:00 am as 4.50 pounds.

2. EE Grp B can claim for Meals - Breakfast before 07:00 am as 6 pounds.

Kindly advise how this can be configured in Travel and expenses.

As per my understanding, I will require 2 different expense types which will have different limits as per the EE Grpg and Time (of the year) when it has been claimed.

Kindly provide some inputs.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Configuration of per diems please check the table V_T706H and V_T706H_C and for sttlement you have to configure V_T702N_A.

Mohan