cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return process- Not able to change plant on few line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurrus,

I have an issue during return order created with reference to existing order which is invoiced and released to accounting as well, for some reason would like to change the plant on return order but it is greyed out for some order lines.

Please shed light on this or any clue to where to investigate.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Regards

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Oct 18, 2010 2:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bawa

Is item category of those items where plant is unmodifiable different from other line items?

Thanks

Shuktiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shuktiz,

Thanks for your reply!

All the Item Categories are same. TAN in original order and REN in return order.

Regards

Bawa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check your copy control VTAF for the item category, what routine is assigned for "Copying requirements". If I am correct, it should have been 303. Try this and update.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi ji,

I checked the copy control settings from Order type TA to order type RE for item cat TAN and proposed item cat REN, the copy requirements is 303.

But in the Data T - data transfer for VBAP got 961 maintained in there.

SELECT SINGLE WERKS INTO WS_DCCWK FROM ZDCC_SUORG

WHERE VKORG = VBAK-VKORG

AND ACTIVE = 'X'.

Does this provide any help as I am not very good in reading codes.

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Bawa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am not very good in reading codes

Me too

Coming to your issue, it seems the process is being controlled through some zee table ZDCC_SUORG where you need to check what coding is written with the help of your ABAPer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I realised that all these item where I am unable to change plant in REturn Order are serialised material??

Any help to get a work around on this is much appreciated!

Regards

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Oct 20, 2010 9:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bawa,

When you reference document, you can not change the plant field in the standard system. if you want to change the standard behavior then you need to implement the USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION. be aware changing plant could lead to insistency in inventory management/FI.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying!

I could change the plant for few item lines but not for some, and as you mentioned there must be some customization done in the system to control this.

Any clue where to check this?

Thanks & Regards

Brij