Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Sales Pricing - Hour based promotions "happy hour"

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

One business requirement pricing is to have store pricing depending on hour interval for a given period of dates, example:

+ Sales Org. X / Store Y;

+ Article W;

+ from 01.01.2011 to 01.02.2011;

+ and from 20h00 to 21h00;

= new price Z

I've managed to find fields "start time" and "end time" in condition tables, but I guess this fields work on a "one time only" and not "Weekly".

Does anyone know the best way to manage this requirement? This is a functionality to use both in pricing and in promotions (for the same example, the result, instead of "price Z" could be: 2nd Article W for free).

Any input welcomed, thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goncola,

The same requirement has been catered for one of my clients using a complete "Z" program through which a customised screen should be created with an option of introducing a new field "Valid Week day" with the following options(checkbox provided)

1.all week

or

2.Mon to sunday(with individual check boxes)

For this everything right from program,transaction,interface logic need to be taken care which means it requires a lot of development work.(Z txn,Z program,Zidocs etc)

I would suggest you can convey the complexity of the requirement and the amount of effort after consulting with ABAPers and functional consultants.

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.

Answers (0)