Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI developer not able to handle IDOCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We are facing the following problem .

I have created an XML to IDOC scenario in the Integration Builder . Everything works fine for me, but when anonther developer (whose user is copied from mine) tries to see/edit the message mapping of the same scenario, he gets the message

"Interface object IDoc ORDERS.ORDERS05 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages does not exist in the specified software component version ************* , 1.0 of ******** Select one of the following existing versions" .

We also noticed that in Imported Objects/Idocs, although the IDOC Orders.orders05 is active (and we also deleted an reimported several times), if he opens it, he can't see its structure or the XSD description .

Any help will be appreciated .

Thank you .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markos,

Check whether the Developer is able to access the other objects in the interface. If he is having issue with all the objects, then the issue might be with the Authorization.

Check with the BASIS team regarding the issue.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually no, he is able to see other objects, e.g. RFCs .

As for the authorizations, what exactly do you mean. Because he has the same roles and profiles with me .

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the change list, if the IDOC is still in your changelist, acivate it and check again with the other guy.

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

The object was not in a change list, but we reactivated all the objects in the scenario and it worked .