Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of APO Demand plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I have a couple of queries related to release of demand plan to SNP:

1. I released the demand plan for a particular planning area from the transaction /sapapo/mc90 and in the result log, I got success message (all green status). Now to check the released plan, where to check the same from SNP perspective?

2. The release option comes with the choices of "Release from InfoProvider to SNP". In what situation this option will be made use of in typical real-time scenarios?

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

If all the questions are answered , I will suggest to close the thread and provide the appropriate points.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SNP data view :- /SAPAPO/SDP94 - Interactive Demand Planning

or

You can also use the T-codes

/SAPAPO/RRP3 - Product View. Select the version as 000 , enter the product and location for which you have released the FCST which will show the data per product.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks a lot for your response again. It was quite helpful,

Best Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First question with transaction u201C/SAPAPO/MC90 - Release Demand Planning to Supply Network Planningu201D , you release the FCST from APO DP to APO SNP.

During this T-code you have been asked to release the FCST from key figure from APO DP to order category in SNP. Generally this are FA or FC.

In the SNP planning area, each key figure has attached with order category. So you can go to SNP data view and check the release plan in the respective key figure.

Regarding your second question, in the case you are not using APO DP, you are using some other forecasting tool outside the SAP. You do the FCST in other system and load the FCST into Cube which than release to APO SNP for planning.

I hope both the question are answered.

Thanks

Amol

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I agree with AMOL, regarding the explanation given

- When the forecast release takes place from DP to SP it is always that the values in the key figures of FCST (Forecast) which gets converted into order category either FA/FC depending on whether it is a forecast or a promotion. Thus getting the forecast converted into Demand.

- As far as the second query is concerned it is used when we do not use APO DP to get the forecasting figures.

Hope this clarifies.

Best Regards

sasibhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks a lot for your response. Regarding the 1st query again - You mentioned to check the SNP data view for the order quantities for the respective key figures. I could not get the transaction for doing the same. Can you please help regarding the transaction code/menu path for doing the check of the SNP data view?

Thanks in Advance and Best Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check released demand in tcode /sapapo/rrp1 ( requirement view ).

Generally planning area is backed up in cube and then released to SNP from Cube.

Hope its useful.

Kumar Thakre.