cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PIR generated in R/3 while transferring from APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

While transferring the results of the Demand Planning in APO as PIR to R/3, I have a question:

1. I created the job activity without a macro, and included the transfer profile in the activity and scheduled an immediate job for the same activity. But there were no PIR generated in the corresponding R/3 system.

In the "R/3 version" field of the transfer profile, what needs to be given?

Other than this, what might be the possible causes for no generation of PIR in R/3?

Thanks in advance,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guru

Please check if publication setting is maintained for the plant in question in APO - transaction /n/sapapo/cp1 . This setting has to be maintained for the PIR's to get transferred to R/3 . Also check the job log and see if there are any error messages

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest to check the logs through SLG1 in APO . Please also monitor the ques through CQ manger. It will give the error message for it.

In the version field in R/3, you can define in the version in which you want to release the PIR in ECC system. For example, we can decide to release PIR the active version for planning or to simulation version for simulation planning.

Thanks

Amol