cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy way to assign 250 objects to 1 doc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have a task to assign a lot of materials (let's assume 250) to one document.

There is an excel file with the list of materials, so user can copy them with ctrl+c.

The best way could be to use simple ctrlc and ctrlv combination.

The problem is that transaction CV02N doesn't allow to paste all 250 materials with cntrl+v at once

On the screen 25 lines for assignment are visible, so user can paste just 25 materials, then press scroll down, paste another 25 and so on. For users it's not so comfortable. By the way, table control on F4 screens allows it.

I wonder to know, if there is may be any other simple way to assign a lot of objects to one document?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aleksandr Bavbel

You can use "BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2" to attach multiple objects to a DIR. Create program using this BAPI to update multiple Objects "Materials Maters". You can use this program whenever mass changes, I hope this is your need.

Hope this helps you.

With Regards

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mangesh.

Yes, with development we could solve almost all problems.

But at first I try to find any standard way to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard you can assign all the objects. only thing you can paste max.15 object values at a time.Then scroll down and add.

This is the only solution in standard but it's effective and fast than taking extra efrorts by using any other method.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ravindra

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aleksandr,

Then there is no other method than manually entering the object by Crtl + C & Crtl + V method.

With Regards

Mangesh