cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre-numbered invoice for France

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to set up a pre-numbered invoice print for France.

We have followed the following steps:

General Application Functions>Cross Application Document Numbering>Chile, China, Peru> Form Type, Document Class, Lots, etc. We are on ECC 6.0.

We tried to take print out using IDCP transaction code as well.

But we are not able to get the number as defined by us in the above configuration.

Kindly assist..

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Would be helpful if you gave a bit more information on what happens when you execute IDCP with the lot number and book number.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil,

In IDCP, I am selecting the sales Org, entering the lot number and book number.

Selected the "print" radio button and execete..

A new window opens and there I added the billing document number, and unchecked all check boxes in posting status options.

The system says the document does not exist.

On the other hand when I remove the billing document and give a date range, lot of billing documents are showing withen that sales Org.

Now, I need to know how do I print from that list, and where do I see the print preview?

I am not understanding how to proceed further...

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Try this:

When the pop up comes up, enter the billing document and click the tick mark in the posting status with Accounting Document Created (considering the invoices created had the accounting docs posted). Also put the output type which will now select all those invoices for which accounting docs are created and output types have not been processed (Status 3). The prenumbered forms, first billing document number and last billing document number would be defaulted to the next available number in the lot. You can increase the last billing document number if you want to use the next screen to print multiple invoices.

The system will then show a list of invoices with the reference field (VBRK-XBLNR) as 0000000000000000. Select the invoice you want to print and click on Release/print.

Thanks

Indranil