cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales organization 0000 is not defined (Error Message: VF 009)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating the intercompany invoice, I am getting the following error.

Sales organization 0000 is not defined (Error Message: VF 009).

I was able to create till commercial invoice. I am not able to create "Intercompany Invoice".

Am I missed out any configuration?

So far I have completed Plant assignment and Internal customer assignement required for Intercompany billing.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Ensure that in OVX5, for receiving sales organisation, the customer code is assigned in the field "Cus.inter-co.bill".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. My understanding is, Internal customer should be assigned to the order company's sales organization. Am I right?

Because I have assigned the internal customer to the supplying company's sales organization. This might be the mistake I believe.

I will test it and get back to you.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow Mullairaja,

We are encountering the same problem, and my assumption is that the customer not being extended to the appropriate sales area prior to delivery creation is causing the problem. Is there an OSS note or process to resolve this issue. We have extended the customer now and the only thing I can think of to resolve is to reverse the PGI and delivery. Is there a better way to correct this? What was your solution?

Thanks,

Jordan

Edited by: Jordan Simons on Nov 23, 2010 3:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jordan,

Our issue was different. In our case, problem with the Internal Customer.

Initially we have created the Internal customer and assigned to the Delivering plant's sales organization.

This problem got resolved after we created the Internal customer in "Ordering sales area" and assigned to the "Order Sales Organization.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Answers (0)