cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create STO delivery note by t-code VL10g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am facing a problem on the creation of the D/O from intercompany STO by using VL10g. The PO item is listed on the screen and I select the item and click on the background, it branch me to the VL01N screen and I enter the PO no on the oder field, it display the error Sales order 4500010068 does not exist Message no. VL303. I did check the config. many time and feel that it should be fine. The Shipping tab of the PO are list fine as below information listed:

Delivery Type : NLCC Replen.Cross-Co Delivery Date : 19.10.2010 Sales Org. : ACM1

Shipping Point : ACN1 ACN1 Shipping P Deliv. Creation Date 18.10.2010 Distr. Channel A6

Del. Prior. : 2 Normal item Planned Deliv. Time : 1 Days Division : D2

Shipping Cond. : 02 Land

Loading Group : 0003 ACN Loading Gro Customer : 60001 Alliance Contract M

Trans. Group : 0001 Standard Unloading Point

Route : CN0001 Wujian by Air

Can anybody tell me what is the thing going wrong. I did check with SAP note 498143 but nothing is goes wrong Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jennie Tan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with tcodes VL10B or VL10D. Check that you have the PO in table VETVG.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your reply. I did try the t-code VL10B and VL10D but both are not working and turn up the message as same as using VL10G. I check the table VETVG found that there is a record with PO no :4500010068 exist. Other information as below:

Shipping Point :ACN1

Delivery Date : 18.10.2010

Delivery Prior.02

Route : MY0001

Ship-to party : 60001

Purchasing Doc. 4500010068

Sold-to party : Blank

Sales Org. ACM1

Distr. Channel : A6

Division : D2

Order Type : NB

Supplying Plant: ACN1

Let me explain more detail where by ACM1 is the receiving plant and ACN1 is supply plant. Is it due the sold to party is blank? IF yes how to make it to be fill in the field. Due to wrong configuration? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jennie Tan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jennie,

Check SAP Note 543821 - FAQ: cross-company processing, specially SAP Note 338922 - Analysis note for cross-company transactions (delivery) to find mistakes in this flow.

SAP Note 113411 - Collective note: VL10 is always useful. It's a collection of notes related with VL10 tcodes.

Please, let us know if 'other information' is selection criteria, becuase in my opinion if you are selecting data with sales organization data and PO data surely the system cannot select nothing. I suggest you that you do the selection of data of sales empty (only PO or purchase data).

Regards,

Eduardo

PD: more clear, do the selection with the date that you can see in table VETVG. Surely I'm not right and you can do the selection with VKORG. I think that you dont have any userexit in VL10 working.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Oct 19, 2010 9:23 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear:

usually, intercom PO should work under VL10F. And 3rd party SOr work under vl10C.

now, your pop up may error shows there is some linkage broken during the transition between your PO and "error Sales order 4500010068" i think.

maybe you can check with you company's consultant for the background setting.

Frankly speaking, i did not quite understand how your system generate a new sales order number when you try to deliver under an inter-com PO. Normally VL10G can create delivery base on SO and PO.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I try use VL10F, the PO item is listed on the screen and I select the item and click on the background, it branch me to the VL01N screen and I enter the PO no on the oder field, it display the error Sales order 4500010068 does not exist Message no. VL303. Therefore it still not workable. Can anybody help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jennie Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is STO for intercompany and the D/O created should based on PO not sales order. Therefore use VL10C is not workable. Thnaks.

Regards,

Jennie Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

if base on inter-com PO, please try VL10F.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is intercompany sales order, can you please try VL10C ?

thanks.