cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get Data from several UIBB's to transaction handler class on SAVE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on FPM wire schema, where there are several UIBB's and

using transaction handler class (implementing IF_FPM_WIRE_MODEL_TRANSACTION) i need to save data using SAVE (Global toolbar) button. How i can get all my UIBB's data in Transaction handler class.. ? Thank you in Advance

Regards,

Sidhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhikaran,

your requirement follows step by step as:

1.For calling all uibb's use instance of class cl_fpm_ovp ( if you are working with oif or gaf  ,fpm framework just replace ovp with oif and gaf ). call the method GET_UIBB of this class. So, it gives the all uibb information.

2 You said you are following wire schema with all the uibb's . so you differently implement a interface if_fpm_connector in connector class. In this class there is a method if_fpm_connector_run~get_output. This method collects the output data from the all uibb's which are embedded with wire schema.

3. so you have data of all uibb's, fetch the same data to your transaction handle class method if_fpm_wire_model_transaction~after_process_events. For data validation of data-update simply implement error message handling in the method if_fpm_wire_model_transaction~after_needs_confirmation..

In case of some of uibbs are not following the wire schema, simply create static variable in the each feeder classes and fill the with data. Call the same variable in under the method  if_fpm_wire_model_transaction~after_process_events. remaining as usual..

regards,

Kishorekumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find solution for this issue