Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound proxy in Inbound proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing two way interface. JDBC asyn - proxy-JDBC asyn

I am calling outbound proxy in inbound proxy here.

While i am calling it is giving HTTP connection error.

So can i call outbound proxy in inbound proxy ????

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>400</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED</SAP:P2>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Outbound proxy inside inbound proxy scenario usually works fine. But few suggestions,

1. Check if the message is failing in request side of asynchronous scenario. If this is the case then I think the error which you are getting is probably due to improper channel configuration.

2. If problem is not the one mentioned in point 1 above then, test the proxy in transaction SPROXY of ECC as to whether outbound proxy is called while inbound proxy is executed manually in transaction SPROXY . Once you execute the inbound proxy then go to transaction "SXMB_MONI" of ECC to check whether a message which outbound proxy is required to send to PI appears over there, if it appears there that means there is no issue on programming of proxy.

Hope it might help in finding resolution.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion..

I have tested now by creating outbound proxy program SE38 . still the same error coming.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your settings in sxmb_adm.

It seems that the connection ECC -> PI is not configured correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to check the connection?

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to SM59,

Check to any connection created with type H to connect with PI system

Regards,

Balaji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never tried it. However, logically there should not b any problem in calling outbound proxy inside inbound proxy.

Your error may be because of the problem in ur JDBC - inbound Proxy scenario. Please check this interface. This may be because of connectivity problem between ur PI and ur SAP system.

If ur message is delivered successfully to ur inbound proxy then there should not be any problem in calling outbound proxy.