Did you mean: 

Outbound Certificate with following business scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client (components industry) has the following business scenario:

1) Quality Inspection at Goods-In for raw material

2) Quality Inspection at Goods-In for semi-finish products

3) Quality Inspection during Production (first and last PP operation with MIC)

4) Quality Inspection at Delivery to the customer for the Finished product*

*Finish product contains raw material and semi-finish product inspected in process 1 and 2.

A Certificate Of Conformaty is required to be attached on the delivery with following information:

u2022 Results of point 1

u2022 Results of point 2

u2022 Results of point 3

u2022 Results of point 4

My question is, what is the SAP solution to cope above business scenario taking into account the batch management and serial number are not implemented? or more precisely how the system track and tight the MIC recorded in each stage (goods-in, production, delivery) described above and put together on COC with the corresponding results?

Possibly this topic has been broadly discussed but I am getting hardly confused. Not sure if the batch management is mandatory for this business scenario. If it is needed further details please let me know.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Batch managemnet would be required.

You will want to report the results from the batch for point 3, (finished goods inspection), use the certificate functionality of resutls from the production chain to pick up data from points 1, & 2, and report the data from master inspection characteristics from the type 10 inspection lot, (delivery inspection).

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

back to my previous note, SAP ECC 6 is the system in place.

Thank you