cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMI/TLB error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a TLB demand at supplying location X and corresponding TLB distribution receipt at receiving (customer) location Y. This goes into CIF error instead of creating a corresponding sales order in R/3 at plant X. The CIF error description is:

: No sales area is assigned to sold-to party Y and plant X

In fact the sales area exists in R/3. I had a sales order for this customer Y/material /plant X in R/3 which was created BEFORE COMPLETING VMI SETTINGS IN APO and this sales area is verified in the header of the sales order as well. I found that this sales order was CIFed to APO and showed up as TLB distribution demand at plant X in the planning book. However there was no TLB receipt at the customer location Y in APO for this order.

Thanks in advance for help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned the Sales Area in the IMG?

In the IMG go to

Integration with Other mySAP.com Components _> Advanced Planner and Optimizer (SAP APO) -> Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements -> Settings and Enhancements for Sales Orders -> Settings for Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) -> Assign Sales Area and Order Type to Sold-To Party/Plant.

To may need to rerun CCR to get the order across after this setting

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian

I had missed the step and that exactly was the problem. Thank you very much, I appreciate

Regards,

Anton

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the product location master data setting for this customer, if the customer is not maintained correctly then this kind of error is received. You can also find the correct message by executing CCR in order to know the exact cause of the error.

Best Regards

Sasibhushan