cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hr replication- ECC system not sending IT 0006 and 0105 in idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I checked my outbound idocs for employee data in ECC after running PFAL and noticed that IT 0105 and 0006 are not being sent.

During the sending stage itself why is this data not considered??

It is working Ok in Dev system with all data being seen in outbound idocs.

SRM shows error for the CP as ' Business partner not unique' & no BP is created.

Also is it mandatory to send the job data to SRM in insert mode?

The idocs are failing with error Unable to Insert :

An error occurred when you tried to insert infotype 1002 using RH_INSERT_INFTY (return code 3).

I am doing the transfer exactly as per note 363187 - O , C, S in update mode with IT 1000 and then O, C, S, P in insert mode for all IT.

Thanks

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Did you work with your HR counterparts to ensure that the Info Types are being set correctly for the Person/Employee being distributed via PFAL. i.e. for the employee go into PA30 in SAP HR and ensure that both IT 0105 and 0006 info types are infact maintained.

Sunny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem noticed was that my ID didn't have display authorization for 0105 or 0006 IT in ECC.

So it omitted these segments in the idoc.

When another user having this Auth, ran PFAL , all IT were transferred and Business partners created.

Regarding the sequence:

Virender,

Do you mean to say , I need not run it in the sequence mentioned in Note 363187

1) O objects in update mode with IT 1000

2) C objects in update mode with IT 1000

3) S objects in update mode with IT 1000

4) O objects in Insert mode

5) C objects in insert mode

6) S objects in insert mode

7) P objects in insert mode

Thanks

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No , you should follow the sequence as per OSS note. But that is only initial one time activity when you implement the system.,

For later updates, you should schedule Change Pointers in HR system. The updates should come to SRM as Change pointers and not via PFAL...

Regards

VIrender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

It should not happen if your filter settings are correct and Configurations are in place correctly. Please refer to these documents :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/procu...

if this does not help you, then process the HR IDocs in debug mode in SRM and see where the problem lies.

What are your selection options when you are doing PFAL. Remember you ve to send O objects first in Update mode. Then P in Update or Insert Mode as required, and then in the end S in Update Mode(or Insert if its not yet created)

Regards

Virender SIngh