cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to register for certification C_TSCM52_64 (Procurement) .I had 6 years of experience in SAP MM .I tried to enroll in pearsonvue.com but it si asking me for the SAP user ID starting with S.I tried so many different ways by contacting SAP also but not able to get this user ID .Where in the world i will get this .I remember in one project basis used to assign this but iif you are not on a project how can i get this.

Also for this do any one had any exam material ? if soo please pass it in to me .i will really appreciate it .

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Metroid,

S numbers are available to SAP customers and partners. If you are working for a consulting company that has a partnership with SAP, your company's SAP license administrator can supply you with an S number. This is usually a Basis team member.

If you are working for a client who has an SAP license, sometimes they are willing to create an S number for some of their consultant vendors. Ask your client if this is possible. Again, the client's SAP license administrator (usually basis) can perform this task.

It is forbidden in this forum to ask for, or to supply copywrited materials, such as SAP exam materials. It is usually illegal as well. I suggest to you that posting such a question in a forum supported and monitored by SAP is a poor way to further your career in SAP software. Perhaps I just misunderstood your request.....

Some third party SAP training partners maintain libraries of 'typical' SAP exam questions. If you feel you need additional preparation to pass the SAP exam, you may wish to enroll in one of their courses.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i should be more clear.I was basically looking for books which willl help toward he prepration.Also i am not working how do i get the ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Metroid,

To my knowledge, if you cannot supply a customer id or installation number, that certifies you as a customer or partner, you cannot be issued an S number. However, I have never tried to obtain one any other way. Try contacting SAP Service Marketplace, maybe there is a way.

This S number is evidently required by Pearsonvue, although I don't know why. You might try asking them how you can take the test when you are not working.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sameer

if you got any material for SAP MM Certification please forward me to srrakesh27@gmail.com as i am planning to give exam in next 2 months.

Regards

Rajeev

Answers (0)