cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using ecc 6.0 version. I created contract in VA41 and deliviry in VN01N.

I want to create billing documents regarded these created documents. I can see all my documents in VF01 and VFX3 t.c.

But when i run VF04 t.c. it comes as empty. No any document appear on that screen. what is wrong with configuration or something missing? Can you please guide me to solve the problem with reference t.c. and with step by step manner.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you run VF04, on the selection tab you have selection for Document to be selected. Make sure you select the correct option. (Order related or delivery related billing (you can also select both)). Billing relevance is controlled in the item category customization (VOV7).

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies,

First i assigned billing plan type to sales document type in ovbp and then assign billing plan type to item categories in ovbr and problem solved.

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell us what is the business scenario?

Are you using serive contract? If yes, then please set the "Relev. for billing " as "I" Order-relevant billing - billing plan in VOV7 for the item category of contract document.

If you are using quantity contract, then you need to create subsequent sales order with reference to this contact. Then you could create billing document with reference to the sales order or delivery document.

This is also depends on the "Relev. for billing " field in VOV7 for sales order item category.

Best regards,

Smile