cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMPORT_SINGLE parameter

former_member424387
Participant
0 Kudos

We have selected "single Transports" as our Strategy.

Once done, the parameter IMPORT_SINGLE=1 appears in the Transport Profile.

Now, this leaves us with the option "Leave Transport Requests in queue for later import" disabled. So everytime we have to manually select that.

If I make IMPORT_SINGLE=0 will it deactivate the "single Transports" as our Strategy? What are the reppurcations?

I want "single Transports" as our Strategy AND the option "Leave Transport Requests in queue for later import" enabled by default.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/40/e42396853d11d3b48100609419f767/content.htm

Single transports

¡ By default, the import option Leave transport request in queue for later import is deactivated.

If you supply a system only with single transports, this option is not useful since the requests remain in the queue after the import and have to be manually deleted from the import queue.

¡ The pushbutton bar in the import queue changes according to the requirements of the single import strategy (for example, it contains a select function).

¡ In the import queue display, the function Queue ® Start import is only available if you have selected one or more projects using the filter function. This prevents accidentally importing all the requests in the queue.

former_member424387
Participant
0 Kudos

I got ur point.

But my requirement is , I want to supply a system only with single transports AND the option"Leave TR for later import"

Is it possible? By Changing IMPORT_SINGLE? I know if I change this to 0 the Option "Leave TR for later import" will be activated by default; BUT will it change the Strategy- Single Transports also?

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member424387
Participant
0 Kudos

solved