Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload VA31/VA01 partner via LSMW

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have been struggling for 2 whole days trying to upload partner but just not successful. Everytime I run read data, system only pick data from header and line and read nothing from my partner file.

When maintain data structure, shall partner be same level of header or under header level which is parellel to item level? I tried different way, and failed too.

Here is one I tried.

1 I define zheader and under zheader I define zpartner and zline.

2. maintain source fields for the above structure

3. structure relationship BVBAKKOM is linked to zheader, BVBPAKOM linked to zpartner, BVBAPKOM linked to zline

3. in field mapping oldnr is the key for all and I put '000000' as POSNR under BVBPAKOM

then I do specify file and assign file 3 txt file separately for the 3 structure.

When I run read data, it shows it is reading the 3 files but for zpartner it shows read 7 but wrtten 0. So in dispay read data it only shows ZHEADER / ZLINE.

The only chance I suceed loading partner, is when I only define zheader / zline and I include only AG partner in ZHEADER structure. But in this way, I am not able to upload other partners like ship-to and forwarding agent.

Anyone can tell where I am wrong please?

Thanks so much!

Susan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try this way, create one LSMW for the upload the Sales order and scheduling agreement, since your partner will get determined any when enter the sold to and ship to. Have second LSMW to correct the partner or to add your fw agent.

Since i did this way to load contracts.

Rgd,

Mauryan

Edited by: Mauryan on Oct 17, 2010 9:14 PM

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Mauryan for your reply. Are you suggesting using recording to update the partner? The problem is via recording, I am not able to let the program point to the correct position on the screen to update partners because the position may be different in each order.

Or is there a way to use direct input to update via VA02 in LSMW. I am curious as I have not found a where to define Tcode in LSMW in direct input.

Thanks again.

Susan