cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Material Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I make the rebate material settlement. Everytime I create an agreement type, I have to input it manually per condition record. Can we setup as default?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Standard SAP provides five types of rebate agreements to choose from:

Agreement type 0001 (Group Rebate)

Agreement type 0002 (Material Rebate) This agreement type allows condition records for a customer/material and uses a quantity-dependent calculation. The customer is the payer.

Agreement type 0003 (Customer Rebate)

Agreement type 0004 (Hierarchy Rebate)

Agreement type 0005 (Independent of Sales Volume)

The next screen is the rebate agreement overview screen. Here you provide all the information related to a rebate agreement. A rebate recipient is a customer who is supposed to receive the rebate and whose sales are to be tracked for rebate processing. Validity period represents the validity of the rebate, and verification level represents the level at which you would review a report on sales volume for this rebate agreement.

Regards from Pakistan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kahel

Ideally you should not default one settlement material considering that settlement materials are part of the condition and the condition is incomplete without this material. Secondly there are no user exits that are called at the condition level call of the rebate agreement. There are a few BADIs which you could use but then you would need to default one settlement material for a specific rebate type and sales area. I dont think that it is a good thing to do this because there can be a possibility of multiple settlement materials.

Thanks

Indranil