Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto stock movement from QI

Keshi1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

There a request to take production output (Finished product) directly to Quality inspection and keep this stocks in QI for specific days for curing. After the specific days met (days specific for material) it should automatically move to unrestricted stock.

If thereu2019s a special requirement there should be a flexibility of move this QI stock to unrestricted stocks.

Is there any specific settings related to this business need. Please advice.

Thank you in advance !!!

Kesharika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

yarlagaddasy81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kesharika

Can you explain How did you addressed this requirment

Keshi1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

closed

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don' think any standard SAP functionality will address this issue. The solution proposed above assumes the cure rate for all materials is the same. Which I'm not sure that is the situation you have. But it might be. If you have different cure rates, than i can only think of one possible work around for you.

First, make sure the average inspection duration takes into account the cure time for the material. This will set the end date of the inspection lot to be the date the material should be done curing.

Don't use the auto UD program for these materials. (you can exclude these materials specifically using a variant for the auto UD).

Create a variant for QA16 just for these materials. In the variant, defautl in the ""End of Inspection" to always be the current date.

Now create a BDC session for QA16 using the variant. On the second screen the BDC will have to perform a select all. Schedule this to run once a day. It should make the UD and post the stock for you. It will of course only process lots that have all the required results recorded and meet the criteria for QA16.

This only works if you have accurate avg inspection times set up.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be one option

If you have not used DMR in your QM settings anywhere else,you can use DMR specially for this purpose.

1.You can maintain setting for "maximum skip duration in plant level.

2.Create a DMR with only skips say 99.

3.Apply this DMR to the task list.

4.In QM view click on Skip & auto UD

5.Create variant in QA16 & run through QA17

6.Here in QA17 maintain the duration after which you want to take UD

7.Also make sure that in selected set maintain stock posting proposal for unrestricted.

I hope this works for you..........