cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order creation/ change date for the items

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a unique scenario and i need to get a Report for this

A sales order is created for 4 line items.

Out of these , for 2 line items a delivery is created. I need the sales order creation date and time for these 2 items in a custom report

Now the other 2 items go in to some kind of block- Now these are released by going in the sales order VA02 and after releasing the delivery is created. Again for these two items , i need the sales order change date as after a user goes and changes the sales order to remove the block only then delivery is created for these two items

Also another scenario is the 2 line items go for back order and when we get stock at tht time system confirms the stock and then the delivery is created for these. So also for this when this change occured i need to get the date for these 2 line items

Can any one please suggest how to get this data from the scenarios?

I dont want to get the date when the delivery is created as i can get tht from the LIKP table. I need the sales order create and change dates for these.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may be aware, any changes to a document will be recorded in CDHDR (for header changes) and CDPOS (for item changes). You can explore these two tables.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi