SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA Payments using Funds Transfer method

dutiwari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing Funds Management with IS-U for a Public Sector client. City accounts are treated differently here compared to the regular customers. City accounts pay their Utilities bill using funds transfer and not via physical payments. Also, at the end of day I have to clear the FI-CA receivables on those accounts once the funds transfer is completed either manually or automatically. My challenges are -

1. Where should I store their Funds, Cost Center etc. for those City Accounts that will help accountants to transfer the funds between those departments for their monthly Utilities bill?

2. Once Funds Transfer is completed, how should I ensure the FICA receivables gets cleared on those contract accounts where Funds Transfer is completed?

3. How to process payment refunds on these contract accounts? Because again we are not suppose to send them checks and just do the funds transfer for any credits.

I would appreciate any inputs on this.

Thanks,

Durgesh.

Edited by: Durgesh Tiwari on Oct 16, 2010 7:28 PM

1 REPLY 1

dutiwari
Explorer
0 Kudos

There is no standard functionality to achieve this. We had to build a custom program for this.