cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Sap EP with Outlook using Collaboration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i was configuring the outlook express through Sap EP using Collaboration and l for this i uploaded the .par file in the portal

i.e. com.sap.netweaver.coll.demo.sdn_cs_outlook.par but when i open the instant message or Send Email options following

error occured .....

I have already logged in with Administrator user.....on both portal and on computer......and also i have done following settings of error message in Internet Explorer..... I am also using upgrade version of IE than initial requirement i.e. IE 5.0

Error: your internet security settings do not allow the execution of activx objects.To solve this problem

go into internet explorer-tools-internet options..."there open a tab security and select the web content zone 'local intranet

and choose custom level....."in the open dialog'security settings ,active the option enable or prompt for the setting 'intialize

and script Activex control not marked as safe'.Apply the same settings for 'trusted sites' as well....

Please suggest me possible Solutions or Causes of this error...

Thank's in Advance

Regards-

Sumeet Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Try these settings :

Intenet explorer -

Tools --> Internet options, go to security tab then select on Local internet. Select from the bottom on custom level, new window will appear and there u'll get the option to enable "Run Activex Controls and plugin" and "Script Activex controls marked as safe scripts".

Do the similar settings for trusted sites.

Regards

Sushant Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thank's for reply.... But i have also done this settings... but still getting problem... Please suggest any other possible solution....

Regards-

Sumeet Sharma

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sumeet,

Did you followed the below procedure to resolve your problem.

Procedure

1.In Internet Explorer browser, choose   Tools   Internet Options  .
   2.In the Internet Properties dialog box, click the Security tab.
   3.Select the correct Web content zone icon, depending on the network used for the strategy management application at your site.
   4.Click the Custom Level button.
   5.In the Security Settings dialog box under ActiveX Controls set the Download ActiveX controls options to either Enable or Prompt.
   6.For Entry and Approval, it is recommended that you set Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe to Enable rather than Prompt..
   7.Close the browser and then reopen it.

i will suggest you to do above procedure again and restart the broswer and try again.

If problem, still exists, then let us know the patch level of your system.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's for Reply,,,

I have also done above mentioned setting but still getting the same problem....

Information About My Patch Level:

Kernel Version: 7.00 PatchLevel 76340.450

Netweaver Version: 7.0

Internet Explorer Version: 6.0. (128 bit)

MS Outlook Version: 6.0

Operating System: MS Windows Server 2003 R2

Please Suggest any Solution....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

Check this

http://www.winxptutor.com/lmzunlock.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Still getting above mentioned problem... Please Suggest me Possible solutions....