cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User specific Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to maintain two condition types as per my requirement and the document flows to two departments where the manual condition values to be entered by one Department at first condition type. and the document should flows to Department 2 and here the user will maintain manual entry in the second condition type. my requirement is , when the document flows to Dept1 , condition 2 to be disabled and condition 1 be enabled, and when the document flows to Dept 2 then condition 1 should be disabled and condition 2 be enabled. how can this be achieved?

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

E

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your explanation correctly, you need to have user based authorisation which you can very well control through PFCG by disabling the required object.

If this is not your requirement, then please state your requirement little bit clear as this seems to be not clear.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipati,

Sorry for not making it clear in my earlier thread. The process is , sales order pricing will carry two condition types. and one condition type needs manual entry from dept A and the the other condition needs manual entry from Dept B.Hence when the order opened by Dept A , Condition type for Dept B should be disabled and Vice versa. How to achieve this?

Hope this is clear and understanding.

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at OSS note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna Palle,

Firstly, you should configure your condition type created for department1 and department2 specific as manuel entries C or filled blanks=no limitation from SD > basic functions > pricing > pricing control > define condition types. Additionally, you should go to your specific pricing procedure and maintain into those condition types created for department1 and department2. In that screeen, condition types should be defined as manuel in pricing procedure control data.

I hope these will work on this issue.

Regards,

Sinan