cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use SupplierERPCreateRequest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear SOA gurus,

We are planning to use the SupplierERPCreateRequest webservice, but we don't have enough information on how to use it and what the parameters in the webservice call should be. I'm trying to find any information on this particular webservice as during the call we are getting all kind of error messages and can't figure out why. It would be great to get an XML that actually worked for you in your implementation and to get an understanding on the context fields in the call that are system relevant and not self described.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Boris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paschmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

Have you taken a look at the ES Workplace? Is this where you are testing the WS or in your local system?

[http://esworkplace.sap.com|http://esworkplace.sap.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

This service is unfortunately not in esworkplace.sap.com

I could only find the Read Supplier services there:

SupplierBasicDataByIDQueryResponse_In

SupplierERPRelationshipContactPersonByIDQueryResponse_In

SupplierInvoiceERPByElementsQueryResponse_In

SupplierInvoiceERPByIDQueryResponse_In

SupplierProductCategoryByIdQueryResponse_In

SupplierSimpleByNameAndAddressQueryResponse_In

Best regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

If the SupplierERPCreateRequest WSDL in a Soap client (like SoapUI for example, you would be able to tell what the request mandatory fields are & their format because of the embedded XSD.

Alternatively, you could use TCode SPROXY in the backend, find the SupplierERPCreateRequest service, test the service (F8) & select the 'Generate Template Data' option. This will generate a template request with data in the required format for the mandatory fields. For fields just data typed as string it will default values like 'Str 123' as an example.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for helping out...

I'm actually using the SPROXY T-code to do the testing and also start from generating the template as you suggested.

The problem I'm facing is not exactly a required field, but I now get the error message:

Create new vendor failed because the API doesn't run in creation mode

Not sure if the mode can be changed for the test or something...

Regards,

Boris