cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with interpretation of SAP NOTE 1128119

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm having this difficulty understanding what to do, due to a miss-interpretation of the following:

I am working on a system ECC 6.0

The components for wich majority of the notes i'm implementing is the accountig ones:

SAP_APPL. In this system the SAP_APPL component is on Release 603 -> SP SAPHK60301

So, i'm trying to implement the note 1128119.

When i look into it, i have the usual instructions but then i cannot understand what to do.

The note says that for SAP releases 46C, 4.7, 5.0 and 6.0 there are these .SAR files to download and install them.

The note after that has two Correction Instructions for Compent SAP_APPL with release 602 and 603.

So my question here is the following:

Having my ECC 6.0, do i have to install the .SAR file regarding SAP release 6.0 and after that implement the correction to release 603?

or,

Having my ECC 6.0, i only have to implement the correction to release 603?

Please help needed as i'm stopped trying to figure this out.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have both options ie. 1) apply corrections manually or apply P7DK107377.SAR file.

I suggest you uncar the 'sapcar -xvf P7DK107377.SAR' the file which will give you one transport K107377.P7D. Just copy the transport request files to /usr/sap/trans/data and /usr/sap/trans/cofiles. Add the P7DK107377 to your STMS and import.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your response.

Do you really think it will produce the same result? If yes i rather prefer the first option, as i'm working on a very difficult client regarding these issues.

When you say manually is it manually or do SNOTE do the job the same way?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through the note again.

First check whether you met below condition.

Refer note 1082823 for detail description about this.

Minimal requirement on DART tool version: 2.4

(Please check OSS note 945615 for some more details on DART tool)

Looks like you have to Create the following Data element using transaction SE11 if it's not present in the system.

Then apply the SAR file as note says: The sar files contains all the report objects including the data dictionary changes, Report, Documentation objects, DMEE tree.

Hence not require to do manual changes to your system, just make sure you select correct SAR file.

Answers (0)