cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movement type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Plant B created PO for Qnty 10 from Plant A.wrt PO Plant A created sale Order and Qnty 10 ready for Delivery. Now I am doing Del with vl01n. Till now everything is fine. after doing the Del the status of Sale Order is -completed- But the PO status is still Open. Since I created Sale order with refernce to PO , and when I did the delivery why the status of the PO is not showing completed? Any suggestions please

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanna Palle

Did you do a Goods Receipt (GR) for the PO in Plant B? How will the PO be completed without GR?? Post GI for the sales order delivery and a GR for the PO. Then the status will change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandrasekhar,

what you said is right. But is there any possibility to change the movement type in the delivery? , So that I can make GI and GR in one step including the automatic picking of serial numbers. Hence when I do the PGI ,The automatic GR is the Requirement.The Process is stock transfer between Plant to Plant under one company code.I guess 647 will work perfectly , But since I am doing sale order to delivery , its picking 647 movement type. Any suggestions pls

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

What I would do:

1. Activate Auto GR while doing GI for PO from one plant to another to Sales Order Stock (E).

2. Now since the stock is in Sales Order stock, I can process the sales order.

I doubt if GR from PO would trigger auto GI or vice versa.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we do the delivery referring to sales order quantity(with ref to Sale order) , system considers that stock is sales order and it automatically picks 641 one step. where we can make settings for Del (LF) to migo for one step with 647 movement type?

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.